Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Secure Trial Subscription - No way to cancel it?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

Added 4 new Ultra 2 cameras which are now showing as Secure trial, I want the new cameras in my ARLO PLUS subscription but can't delete the Secure Trial ones despite ALO Support note saying you can? See attached ARLO note.  I can't, they are greyed out on Web & APP?Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 15.36.17.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

That's an old note (the current subscription is called Arlo Secure, not Arlo Smart).

Don't know why, but Arlo removed the ability to cancel the trial.  You can just wait for the trial to expire.  FWIW, you should be getting 4K recording with the trial.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

That's an old note (the current subscription is called Arlo Secure, not Arlo Smart).

Don't know why, but Arlo removed the ability to cancel the trial.  You can just wait for the trial to expire.  FWIW, you should be getting 4K recording with the trial.

Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks, that's what you get when you search the web for cancellation of trial, I am getting 4K and all seems to fit with Secure plus

ericwla
Aspirant
Aspirant

So the trial limits me to one camera of the 2 I purchased. I bought and paid for Secure Plus but it will not allow me to record off the second camera. Arlo blows. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ericwla wrote:

So the trial limits me to one camera of the 2 I purchased. I bought and paid for Secure Plus but it will not allow me to record off the second camera. 

Actually you should get a trial for each camera that begins when the camera is installed.  Have you confirmed that you didn't get the trial for the second camera???

Normally the cameras will automatically be moved to the paid subscription when the trial ends.  If the second camera has no trial for whatever reason you can move it into the paid subscription plan from my.arlo.com.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation