Scheduling vs Arming Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tiz2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Through Automations I have schedule the time when Arlo Camera are activated and then deactivated, which is what I want most of the time. However, when I am away for a week, I want to Arm without having to remove the Automation Schedules. In the old end of life menu, there was a Schedule Mode and Armed Mode. Scheduled was scheduled and Armed was armed. Now Arm Away, Arm Home and Standby all have this schedule. So if I arm today, it will move to Arm Away a midnight, and then move to Standby at 7:00 am, as scheduled, eventhough I just what it armed while I am going for a few days. What am I doing wrong, or do I simply have to remove the schedules while traveling?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This would be a good case to use geofencing. WHen home, use the schedule but when away use Armed Away.

Tiz2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried that in the past with the older 4000 system, and it do not always recognize that I was away. And besides, I am looking for a simple schedule as to when it is on and when it is off, and for any long term, looking to Arm, period.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation