Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Run from Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CADCAM
Aspirant
Aspirant

RUN. 

I cannot decide if Arlo is a full scam or not.  Three days to respond to a support ticket, only to re-ask for screen shots of payment - which have already been sent.  Then while making new screen shots - plural - of proof of payment, then of course they only allow one file to upload.  Paypal transaction numbers - and their own invoice is not enough proof. Geezzz, OK so I zip up the files (a whole three), and upload then submit.  Of course then I get a page unavailable error.  Of course, I cannot update my ticket.

What a waste of my time.

After being in the IT business for 34 years, they win as being the most worthless company to deal with.  Miss a Christmas return by a day?  Tough S.  You now own products you don't want. They apparently cannot keep track of there own paid subscriptions, support?  What support? Shall I continue.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @CADCAM

Thank you for your feedback, I have reviewed and escalated your case.  Someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42425082

CADCAM
Aspirant
Aspirant

Even though escalated on 4/16 - not a single response. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@CADCAM

Thank you for informing me. I will look in to this an provide an update soon.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation