Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Recording from 3 hours ago disappeared?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
angie321
Aspirant
Aspirant

We had a parcel delivered this afternoon while we were out - it was left on the doorstep.  We watched the video so saw the delivery. We had a message from Amazon to say it had been delivered:  "handed to a resident" - yeah right!

Now we are home the parcel isn't there.  And neither is the video that we watched 3 hours ago! We've still got the video of us going out, and the video of us coming in, but the parcel delivery in between has gone. I have tried logging in and out to see if that made a difference and it didn't. Obviously we cannot show Amazon that the parcel was left on the doorstep as we don't have the video anymore.

Does anyone have any ideas? If I contact Arlo will they have a back up copy on their servers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
angie321
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your response. It turns out my husband had watched an old video of a different delivery - on his phone the date had jumped back to 31st July! (We haven't had our Arlo system very long, that's our excuse anyway).

The parcel turned up this morning - it had been left on a neighbours doorstep.

Again, thank you for your answer dcfox1.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

Have you checked for it on your local Hub storage if you set it up? It is odd just one is missing after viewing unless someone with access deleted it after viewing. 

angie321
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your response. It turns out my husband had watched an old video of a different delivery - on his phone the date had jumped back to 31st July! (We haven't had our Arlo system very long, that's our excuse anyway).

The parcel turned up this morning - it had been left on a neighbours doorstep.

Again, thank you for your answer dcfox1.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation