Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Order of Library Recordings Nonsensical

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SterlingPony
Tutor
Tutor

On my existing ultra 2 system one camera was replaced by Best Buy yesterday for having a failed battery. This of course involved removing the original camera from the app and adding the new camera to the app. The camera seems to be working fine. Today I see that the library recordings as viewed on my phone are all out of sequence. Looking back several days, I can see that each day is populated by videos from a different day, and the times are all mixed up as well. Videos from dark night hours are labelled with daytime hours and bright daytime videos are labeled with nighttime hours. So last nights videos cannot be observed, as I have no idea what day they are stored under.

What might have happened? I doubt that it's related to the camera change, but what can it be?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Start by rebooting the hub. It may also be worth rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app.

SterlingPony
Tutor
Tutor

On 24 May I rebooted the hub, rebooted the phone and  reinstalled the app. The first result was that  the system could not find two of the cameras, but that eventually resolved itself. The library recordings seemed to go through some change but it was hard to figure out. Today I had access to two previous days of recordings which were "not present" yesterday. And all recordings at least back to the 21st, maybe further if they are still available, have the wrong time stamp. Further, phone notifications allow me to sometimes access a video by clicking on the notification, even when not yet displayed as available in the library.

SterlingPony
Tutor
Tutor

Sorry, it must have been about the 30th that I rebooted.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation