Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not able to complete online order

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dcode
Follower
Follower

I've tried purchasing several Arlo products twice now and they absolute refuse to process my order. I had it up to here with the countless "we will get back to you in 24-48" from their online support, which they never do, and truly I do not know what else to do so I am posting here to see if I can receive a different level of support. The first time I tried making the purchase they said that they could not process my order because my shipping and billing address were different (why this matters makes absolutely no sense but ok). Then they say that I was using a VPN when I WASNT. I made this order from my iPhone and my my card was charged so the order had to have gone through, but they denied the order from being process. The second time around, I made my billing and shipping address the same and they still denied the order (the card was still charged though). This time they still claimed that I was using a VPN which again was NOT TRUE. I explained to the online chat person that all I did was open to Mac this time and used my home wifi to make the order and you know what the person said..."let me bring it up to the next level team and I will get back to you in 24-48 hrs" Holy Cow I was done, legit done. No help, no solution, just hiding behind a structure of looks like this requires work so let me just not do anything. I said at this point let me talk to the next level team but nope that is not possible. Can they just reprocess the order after I explained the situation, nope not possible. Can they honor the deals that I purchased the equipment at, nope not possible. I've never met a company that tried so little to help a new customer. 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the poor experience. I have escalated the details you've noted here on the community along with your open support ticket regarding these concerns. An agent will reach out to you with an update as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation