Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Msg “Not Connected to Internet “

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Silverbay1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi all. I’ve routinely accessed my Arlo cams and base station on both my phone and tablet. Two days ago I started to get the “not connected to internet” message when I try logging into Arlo on my tablet. I clearly gave internet connectivity though, and I can still easily access from my phone. I’ve seen this problem before in this group but no apparent resolution. Can anyone help? Thanks, Bill
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This has been an ongoing issue, at least for the Android app. I get it occasionally and have to toggle WiFi off and back on to clear it (faster than force closing the app and reopening it). I would suggest using the Contact Support link at the bottom here to continue to raise awareness.

Silverbay1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I uninstalled Arlo from my tablet & re-installed and it works fine.

Silverbay1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve seen the issues people have had and kept my fingers crossed that I wouldn’t be one of them. For a few months, no issues and I’ve found the Arlo prods worthwhile. A few weeks ago my issues started. The tablet I’d use every day to check out my cameras (2 arlo pro 2s and another with floodlight, connected to my base station with thumb drive) started getting the message “you are not connected to the internet” even though I AM. So I can’t use the tablet for Arlo at all. I’ve found I could uninstall then re-install the software and it works fir a day or two. Next, my phone. I can access Arlo ok and cameras seem to work. Vids seem to store in the base ok. But, on my two cams without the floodlight, I get the message “ac power has been disconnected from this device,” although it hasn’t been. My new cam WITH the light is fine.

I realize these aren’t new issues and welcome anyone’s help. As of now, I have no use for Arlo...
Thanks all
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No explanation for why this happens but a quick toggle of the device's WiFi fixes this for me.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation