Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Installation

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BGrant
Follower
Follower

We purchased a home that had the Arlo Base Station VMB4000, SmartHub VMB5000, and 4 Arlo cameras (2 are the Ultra2 series). I am unable to reach 2 of them mounted outside. I don’t believe any of the cameras are charged because I see no lights. I have purchased the “quick charge adapter” but did not work for the ultra 2 even after left for 3+ hrs I see no lights so I purchased the battery pack charging station. I have not been successful in connecting to the base station even after multiple attempts. I followed Arlos step by step for connection and have tried to reset as well. The previous homeowner called and removed themselves from account. The LEDs on my base station are as follows: power-green, internet-green blinking periodically, cameras-amber. The smart hub is blinking amber. I understand the cameras may just be power supply issue, but how do I connect my base station and smart hub successfully? 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BGrant wrote:

The LEDs on my base station are as follows: power-green, internet-green blinking periodically, cameras-amber. 

This must be the VMB4000.

Did you try the paper-clip reset?  Then add the base to your account with "add devices"

If that fails, try again using my.arlo.com on a PC.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation