Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot get to video that recorded while the battery on my phone was dead (Arlo Ultra 2)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DinoShipman
Follower
Follower

Hi. I need to get to a video from yesterday but I cannot find it in the library.  My phone was dead (old phone that had the app on it). This phone had been turned off for about a week. It is also possible that the Cloud storage was full on that phone. Is there any way for me to get to this recording? My dog and I were attacked in my back yard but my neighbors pit bulls who chewed through the fence to get in my backyard. The camera was charged and working. Thanks for any information you can give me. 

Best answers
  • dcfox1
    Master
    Master

@DinoShipman wrote:

Hi. I need to get to a video from yesterday but I cannot find it in the library.  My phone was dead (old phone that had the app on it). This phone had been turned off for about a week. It is also possible that the Cloud storage was full on that phone. Is there any way for me to get to this recording? My dog and I were attacked in my back yard but my neighbors pit bulls who chewed through the fence to get in my backyard. The camera was charged and working. Thanks for any information you can give me. 

The recordings are stored on the Arlo server cloud. not your phone. It wouldn't have mattered if your phone was dead. There may just not be recording of it but you can check the Portal at my.arlo.com. Also check your hub recordings. 

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

@DinoShipman wrote:

The recordings are stored on the Arlo server cloud. not your phone. It wouldn't have mattered if your phone was dead. There may just not be recording of it but you can check the Portal at my.arlo.com. Also check your hub recordings. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation