Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra 2, they have worked fine for 2 years, but now they are not working properly.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
merlotti
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have rebooted the base station, disconnected all cameras and reconnected they, removed and reinstalled my phone app, rebooted my router and replaced the SD card. This is what going on, none of the camera send any captured video to my phone app or my computer, but my phone click and informs me that I have movement on my cameras. Also two of my cameras the LED light stays on anytime the camera are armed. I have two cameras that are connected to solar panels and two connected to power outlets. The ones that are connected to power outlets are the ones that the LED light stays on. Any thoughts please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
merlotti
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your response, but as of yesterday it is working again, I have not made any changes to the system as of my first posting, I am just glad it is working again.

Thanks to all who replied.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Can’t comment on the missing recordings, lots of reports already.

Regards the constant led illumination on the camera, check in the camera settings for a led enable button that you can turn off.

The camera led illuminates when the battery is fully charged.

merlotti
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks that took care of the LED lights being on, now I just have to figure out why I don't have recordings saved to the app.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Did the missing recordings start occurring after you updated the arlo app?

merlotti
Aspirant
Aspirant

No the videos stopped before the app update and there is no videos on my desktop computer either.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

I have not seen any workarounds posted as yet.

Arlo is typically quite so no not expecting a fix any time soon.

You could try a factory reset and wipe of the account to rebuild again, it would give you something to do while you wait for a fix.

You could also purchase a subscription  as a workaround, Arlo would love you to do that.

merlotti
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your response, but as of yesterday it is working again, I have not made any changes to the system as of my first posting, I am just glad it is working again.

Thanks to all who replied.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

It’s a miracle.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation