App wont find arlo ultra 2

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
HK01
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got a smarthub and 8 Arlo ultra 2 cameras. But I can not connect the 9:th one. I install the ninth exaktly as the eigth before. The arlo app just "looking for camera" and the "clock" spins around. 

I  am about 2 meters from my router and the smart hub. I have several times fabric restored the 9th camera. I have several times manually tried to sync. But the smarthub does not find the camera. The camera is fully charged and I have tried both PC and app / Iphone. What can I do to connect the last (9th) Arlo ultra 2?

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you try a factory reset of the camera?  Open the camera and press the button inside until the LED flashes amber (about 15 seconds).

HK01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have factory reset the camera many times. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @HK01 

Are you still experiencing this symptom?

HK01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, the problem still exists. I can not connect one of my cameras. The blue flashing light while trying to connect seems different to the other cameras. This camera flashes less often.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation