ARLO Ultra Display Pink in one corner

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rdilauro
Luminary
Luminary

I just put a Ultra2 camera to monitor cross walk traffic.  Its connected to an outdoor electrical plug so we do not need to change batteries.

When we first started using it, the video seemed fine, but now the right side of the video is PINK.  You can still see whats being viewed but the pink color is annoying.

Would that be something on the camera lens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rdilauro wrote:
Where would I set the nigh vision IR filter?

You can't.  If nightvision is enabled for the camera, the IR filter is automatically engaged if the camera senses it is too dark for low-light color.  And automatically disengaged when the camera senses it has enough light.

You could try gently shaking the camera to see if that dislodges the filter.   Some folks have found that moving a strong magnet around the front of the camera housing also does the job.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rdilauro wrote:

Would that be something on the camera lens?

Likely the nightvison IR filter isn't completely disengaged.

rdilauro
Luminary
Luminary
I looked under Video Settings
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rdilauro wrote:

You can't.  If nightvision is enabled for the camera, the IR filter is automatically engaged if the camera senses it is too dark for low-light color.  And automatically disengaged when the camera senses it has enough light.

You could try gently shaking the camera to see if that dislodges the filter.   Some folks have found that moving a strong magnet around the front of the camera housing also does the job.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation