Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device. Activity Zones are currently disabled"

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tdv2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can’t believed only a day after my free subscription end, and have not had a chance to enter paid subscription, I got this annoying message:

"AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device. Activity Zones are currently disabled"

Logged into acct, and all activities zone settings were gone, so it didn’t even give me the option to at least remove or delete the message.

Really ?
7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tdv2020,

Activity Zones are a feature of Arlo Smart. To continuing utilizing them you will need to subscribe to an Arlo Smart plan. For more information on Arlo Smart, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

Tdv2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC

How do I “disconnect” an AC to a wireless camera that powered by a battery?

I purchased the camera and I can’t get rid of a message. Please tell me how to get rid of it without paying more $ first ?

Much appreciated for a solution before considering paying more.

Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tdv2020,

Log in to the mobile app and navigate to Settings > My Devices > select the camera that shows the error > Activity Zones > remove any active zones

JamesC

Tdv2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
You’re probably didn’t read my original note. Arlo interface gave me Zero opportunity to remove the message. There is no “activity zone” in the menu. Here is the screenshot
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tdv2020,

Try removing and resyncing the camera. Do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

Tdv2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tried that. Msg still there.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tdv2020,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation