Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2-step keeps denying push login to mobile device from browser.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Nighthawk117
Star
Star

2-step keeps denying login pushes to my cell phone.    It is really annoying, only allows me to use email to verify.   And since it deletes browsers every 14 days it is obnoxious.      Why can I not disable 2 step.     It is a camera system it is my choice.    Fix your 2 step issues.    BTW your chat system sucks and cannot even get ahold of anyone.

5 REPLIES 5
Dannybear
Master
Master
There have been a number of reports recently that the 2fa push request fail within a few seconds after being sent. No solutions so far.

Yes everyone knows the bot sucks, that’s why they’re here.

You can access arlo support via the app settings, support page to open a fault case or speak to them if the options allow.
Nighthawk117
Star
Star

That's great so no help.    If they can't make it work should be disabled.     I am not paying to have more hassle than useful features.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Contacting arlo support and raising a case helps to escalate the problem so arlo is more inclined to do something if enough customers complain.

Not everyone is experiencing the issue which makes it hard to find but the more customers complaining may help to isolate say a regional server issue.
Nighthawk117
Star
Star

If I could get to an actual person I would.   They want to up the yearly cost now to a monthly cost.   So now I am paying for security that hinders my own ability to see my own cameras because people make stupid passwords.    I should be able to disable it, I pay for it.   If they want to charge a monthly fee I should not have to work so hard to contact someone about something they should be troubleshooting as it has been over 4 months.

Dannybear
Master
Master

If you’re paying a subscription then you should have access to a phone number to contact them. If not then look at using the app to access under settings/support.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation