Arlo Community: Will be unavailable starting Wed 8/29/18 12:15AM PT
Hello Arlo & NETGEAR Community Members,
As you are aware, Arlo is in the process of officially separating from NETGEAR. This process entails separating our community forums for each business unit. With this in mind, we wanted to inform you of the upcoming schedule for which access to our forums will either be unavailable or limited to read-only mode.
- Arlo Community will be offline 12:15 AM PT Weds., Aug. 29, 2018 to 3:30AM PT Thurs., Aug. 30, 2018
- Arlo Community will be fully operational Thurs., Aug. 30, 2018 at 3:30AM PT
- NETGEAR Community will be offline Weds., Aug. 29, 2018 from 12:30AM PT to 6AM PT
- NETGEAR Community will be available in Read-Only Mode Weds., Aug. 29, 2018 from 6AM PT to 1:30PM PT
- NETGEAR Community will be fully operational Weds., Aug. 29, 2018 at 1:30PM PT
Please note that Read-Only Mode allows you to search and browse posts and content; however, Post, Reply, Private Message and Kudos functions will be disabled in this mode.
Once the Arlo and NETGEAR communities are separated, Members will need to log in separately to each respective community. Your Member login credentials will remain the same for both Arlo and NETGEAR Communities. Also note that following the separation of communities, your Arlo posts will only be visible within the Arlo Community and your NETGEAR posts will only be visible within the NETGEAR community.
This Community separation does not impact your Arlo or NETGEAR device functionality. For support during this time, please see the additional resources listed below.
Thank you for your patience during this process.
Arlo Community Team
Arlo Smart Home on Facebook and Twitter
Related NETGEAR & Arlo Press Release