Provider : Spectrum ( Time Warner cable)
IOS Apple: Arlo APP
I still having connectivity issues with my phone app.
I am logged into website thru home PC.
I am still receiving the "Arlo unavailable" message. My internet provider is Mediacom. Disappointed, as I just bought the system yesterday. May have to return it for another product.
I am seeing this error from all platforms, my windows pc connected to the same network as the arlo base, my ipad also connected to the same network, and my android phone which I have tried connected to the network and on data connection which is through AT&T. It's been happening all day long, and still to this moment.
Arlo site is now accessible on my desktop through my Spectrum Internet Service Provider in the Central Texas area. All is back to normal.
Thanks very much! Ron T
Arlo development/support clearly needs to own and fix this.
One other thought came to mind. Arlo appears to use iCloud to store credentials. After reinstalling the app. I have not had to re-enter my credentials. Arlo must be getting them from iCloud if they persist through memory deletion, app deletion and a reboot. I noticed in Settings under the “AppleID, iCloud, iTunes and App Store” area, there is a line for iCloud and if I touch that, I see all the apps that use iCloud. I wonder if shutting that off on all mobile devices, then, doing the delete process on all devices at the same time, would clear the data from iCloud. Though I did not have to do that. One thing I did do, was to change my password for Arlo...and since I use several Arlo accounts on different devices, I changed it to the same password for all of those Arlo accounts. I don’t know if anyone else uses more than one Arlo account, but it is something the consider, if you do. Since I use the same AppleID, but multiple Arlo accounts, I wondered if Arlo allowed for a one-to-many relationship there...and I eliminated that variable assuming there is a possibility that they don’t.
Can't log in to app on my iPhones or iPad. I can log in on my computer. Seems like it is a glitch in the recent update. I changed my password today and still no way to get onto the app.
Again - It seems DNS related with the carriers. Try changing your DNS to 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52. Google public DNS. That change resolved the issue for me.
Get Server not found on Frontier broadband when accessing Arlo.netgear.com. But can access arlo.netgear.com on Verizon wireless cellular data.