Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
g3niu5
Luminary
Luminary

The past month after enabling Arlo smart my settings have completely disappeared. I contacted Arlo directly twice and was told they would look into it and get back to me. I then contacted James on here and he told me he escalated the problem and should hear back. Well it's been several weeks and still no word. I have absolute no access to camera settings in smart. I have 5 cameras I want smart disabled on but I cannot. Regardless of what device PC phone I'm on.
The smart feature messed my account up.
James I know you tried your best but your supporting staff are doing a terrible job.
Between me and my family I've invested into nearly 20 cameras, come August I will decide whether I will keep them or get rid of them

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

from another thread...

like you I have 15 cams running plus lights

Arlo is going thru a split... yes, customer serv has been bad lately... but,  I have no doubt it will get better again

esp since the money is already spent, it's a waiting time

https://www.androidheadlines.com/2018/02/arlo-split-netgear-late-2018-ipo.html

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
g3niu5
Luminary
Luminary

man, not only was my thread title changed half the posts in this thread were deleted.  

g3niu5
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC any update on this?

can you disable my elite plan/ arlo smart and renable it remotly? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

g3niu5,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this issue.

JamesC

g3niu5
Luminary
Luminary
Soo. My subscription expired. And now half my cameras are inactive because I cannot renew my subscription. Really? This sounds like a major bug that needs to be fixed asap.