Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Created ticket 7 days ago but no answer. Called support three times and chat has no one?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
greenmopeds
Follower
Follower

I have created a ticket 7 days ago. No answer.

I have called support three times, no answer.

The CHAT system never has anyone on it. 

When are you actually going to provide support for your customers or shall we all just leave further feedback on TrustPilot which you also havent responded to in over 12 months?

5 REPLIES 5
bgoetz
Tutor
Tutor

I've had the same issue, no response for a week. Ticket just sits there unacknowledged, no help from the chat. 

On phone for 2.5 hours after finally getting someone, end result? Escalating the ticket, I'll hear back in 48 hours. Basically just rudely ushered off the phone cause there's nothing they can do

Some of the worst support I've experienced for any product, nevermind a security camera subscription

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi greenmopeds and bgoetz,

Following up here to see if you heard back from the support team. If you haven't, please let me know.

bgoetz
Tutor
Tutor

I got a call in the evening that suggested I use PayPal

It didn't save my PayPal info but it did charge my card after I put that in so looks like that worked in my case

NormaWard
Aspirant
Aspirant

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution Same issue still no fix to this.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi NormaWard,

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.