Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra 2 and Pro 2 camera free subscription running out. Can I just pay two single smart for Ultra?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Chooka
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I have 2 x ultra 2 cameras and 3 x pro 2 cameras and the free smart subscription is about to run out, can I just pay for 2 single smart subscriptions for the ultra-cameras and continue to use the free subscription with 7-day cloud recording for the pro 2 cameras?

Basically, I am trying to figure out once I purchase a smart plan for the 2 ultra-cameras   will I still have access to my pro 2 recordings and notifications the same way as I did prior to buying the ultra 2 cameras or do my pro 2 cameras need to be on a smart plan as well.

All cameras are using the VMB5000 base station.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Chooka wrote:

Basically, I am trying to figure out once I purchase a smart plan for the 2 ultra-cameras   will I still have access to my pro 2 recordings and notifications the same way as I did prior to buying the ultra 2 cameras or do my pro 2 cameras need to be on a smart plan as well.

The pro 2 cameras will continue to record as before w/o a subscription.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Chooka wrote:

The pro 2 cameras will continue to record as before w/o a subscription.