Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to add package detection to one of my camera's using my laptop but cant seem to find the setting.  Its set on a different camera but not sure how i got it on that one.  Is there an article or can someone post the directions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @2525,

You can set your cameras to active/inactive on the Package Detection list by going on the web client on your computer or on the Arlo app on your phone device and go to Settings > Package Detection (under Arlo Smart). 

Make sure to drag your camera off from the "Active Cameras" list to the "Inactive Cameras" and then move the camera you want from the "Inactive Cameras" list to the "Active Cameras" list.

For more information about Package Detection, take a look here: Arlo Smart Package Detection.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @2525,

You can set your cameras to active/inactive on the Package Detection list by going on the web client on your computer or on the Arlo app on your phone device and go to Settings > Package Detection (under Arlo Smart). 

Make sure to drag your camera off from the "Active Cameras" list to the "Inactive Cameras" and then move the camera you want from the "Inactive Cameras" list to the "Active Cameras" list.

For more information about Package Detection, take a look here: Arlo Smart Package Detection.

Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Jessica!!  Worked perfectly.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You're welcome! Glad to hear that worked! 🙂