Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 14 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
FatRat-80
Follower
Follower

This system is the worst purchase I ever made ...  Nothing works Batterys dead in 3 days ... Cameras will not stay loaded  ... 

image.png

11 REPLIES 11
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@FatRat-80

Can you provide some details regarding the issues you are experiencing? 

Thizzface87
Initiate
Initiate
I hate these cameras don't work at night. Got my car broken into and the cameras started recording as the suspects left not while they were going through my car. I'm taking a lost and going back to night owl wired cameraa
Jose50
Initiate
Initiate
I just bought a $1000 product that is not able to get connected. The bridge takes forever to get connected and the cameras outside are not able to keep connected for 5 sec. So frustrating. I'll return this product tomorrow. What a waste of time and money
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Jose50

How far are your cameras from the base station? Have you moved your router a bit further from the base station & vice versa?

Arlogarbage1
Tutor
Tutor

Worst cameras ever don’t work or won’t record more than half the time.  Cameras are useless just like trying to contact support help useless.  Don’t waste your time buying any arlo products

Arlogarbage1
Tutor
Tutor

Cameras are straight garbage and you know it.  I’ve contacted my internet provider and they checked everything out and said the problem are your cameras and also said they had many customers with these same cameras with same problem and said to contact arlo support which I told them I called support and blamed my internet  provider for the problems which the problem is clearly with arlo products 

Arlogarbage1
Tutor
Tutor

I had night owl too. Night owl actually works unlike arlo

Arlogarbage1
Tutor
Tutor

Don’t matter where you move base or router cameras don’t work or record more than half the time.  Make a better product before putting out for sale and screwing buyers over with no way of fixing problems

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Arlogarbage1

Can you provide a bit more context regarding the issue you experience with your cameras?

Coloradoclimber
Aspirant
Aspirant
Worst purchase I ever made. My baby monitor disconnected after a month and never can reconnect. Dealt with their customer service for weeks and they just send links on how to trouble shoot with no results. Warranty process is a joke. Security recordings don’t start till someone is already walking away. Very bad system and customer service wasted 1,000$ on total system.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Coloradoclimber

Do you have a case number regarding the Arlo baby camera I can review? 

Thank you