Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Still being charged for a cancelled subscription

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
jreilly7
Initiate
Initiate

I continue to be charged $9.99 a month since I cancelled my Arlo subscription.  When I go online to my account, there is no subscription option for me to cancel again. I have changed my credit card number that is attached to the account and Arlo still charged my card somehow. I have read other comments that have had this issue and was wondering how people stopped Arlo from charging them for services they are no longer signed up for? I can't talk to anyone because I don't have a subscription but yet I'm still being charged for a subscription. It's really unbelievable.  Any help would be appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please reach out to me in a private message with the email address associated with your Arlo account and I will escalate to the care team for further investigation.

JamesC

sheetservis
Aspirant
Aspirant

tried to upgrade... now account has been hacked need help. 

Arlo-pro3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, same thing is happening to me, plan was cancelled back in Nov,2021, still being charged every month, on January 12, 2022 was able to reach support and they said there was a problem with cancelation and now for sure it is cancelled, promised to refund for Dec 2021 and Jan 2022 but that did not happen, however instead I am still being charged every month on the 4th of each month.

no subscription under my arlo account and cant reach support. Please help.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo-pro3,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information.

JamesC

SharonGC
Tutor
Tutor

Hello James, the same think is happening to me. I'm continuing to be charged even though I sold the house January 6, 2022. Please help.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SharonGC,

Did you cancel your subscription from your existing Arlo account? When you log in does it still show a subscription is active?

JamesC

Jb25
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have this same issue. I don't have arlo. When I log in,  it shows no subscription  but I'm still being billed.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jb25,

Are you sure the charges are coming from Arlo? Do you have more than one Arlo account?

JamesC

SharonGC
Tutor
Tutor

Only one account and I don't even have the cameras anymore. I had the credit card to do a back charge and got a refund, but the next month same thing again. I would not recommend Arlo cameras to anyone!

SharonGC
Tutor
Tutor

It showed the subscription was not active.