Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Smart Trial ends Aug 22. Intend to purchase Elite Subscription after Aug 22 but have some questions.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bavve1
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I am new here and cannot find answers to my questions. I am thankful for all the help I can get.

My Arlo Smart trial will end by August 22. I intend to purchase a subscription of the Elite Plan for the time after August 22.I have some questions:

1 . I will use the Arlo system intermittently. Can I cancel the Elite subscription shortly before the end of one month and not being charged anything for the following month and months after that? Or do Arlo require a cancellation period during which they want me to pay? If so how long is that cancellation period? Can I restart the Plan after it has been cancelled for some time?

2. If I change the plan today will it take effect immediately or on August 22 when my trial ends?

3. Please indicate where I can find the complete terms for the Elite Plan including the complete terms for cancellation.

FYI: I live in Sweden (if that matters regarding the terms)

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Bavve1,

1 . I will use the Arlo system intermittently. Can I cancel the Elite subscription shortly before the end of one month and not being charged anything for the following month and months after that? Or do Arlo require a cancellation period during which they want me to pay? If so how long is that cancellation period? Can I restart the Plan after it has been cancelled for some time?

Yes you can cancel before the end of the first month and not be charged the following. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term, a prorated refund is automatically credited to your original method of payment. You can read more about change/cancellation here: How do I change or cancel my Arlo subscription plan?

2. If I change the plan today will it take effect immediately or on August 22 when my trial ends?

The change will be taken immediately and you will be charged for the plan.

3. Please indicate where I can find the complete terms for the Elite Plan including the complete terms for cancellation.

You can view the Terms and Conditions here: Arlo Terms of Service