Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Smart Subscription not letting me move cameras to active

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Pheonix1996
Aspirant
Aspirant
I paid for a year subscription to smart features for both of my Arlo Go cameras. Ever since the purchase I have not been able to activate the features. It says that the subscription is there and that the features are active on the two cameras but when I go to try and set up the features it says both cameras are inactive. When I move them to active it says I am not enrolled in the smart plan. Thus making the whole purchase completely useless. I’ve contacted Arlo support, I’ve spoken to netgear. Both of them couldn’t give me any reasoning or resolutions. They said they would refund me but never have. They said they would keep me posted on what they where doing to try and resolve my issue and never did. I’m pulling my hair out because My smart subscription is coming close to having to be renewed and I am yet to even be able to use the features! Someone help me with some answers or advice!
6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Pheonix1996,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you regarding this.

AZH1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have arlo go. I just unpacked it.

I tried to move camera from inactive to active in the smart notification section and it says "user not enrolled in plan". 

I have the free 1 month and I have paid for, canceled, signed up again....tried on safari, chrome, firefox, ipad and iphone. This is ridiculous. The camera isn't cheap by any means and it doesn't even work correctly....from the forums it looks like I am not the first with this issue. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey AZH1,

If you're having problems trying to add your Arlo Go to the Smart Subscription, I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

BrettTTT
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have same issue but moderator supplied private answer. What is solution ?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BrettTTT wrote:
I have same issue but moderator supplied private answer. What is solution ?

Likely to contact support:  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Often when mods use PMs, they are connecting the dots between the forum and a support case (or creating a support case on behalf of the poster).

Pheonix1996
Aspirant
Aspirant
After countless phone calls and many conversations with other support they had informed me that nervous solution has been formed yet and that basically I was told to sit tight and they will get back to me when resolution has been formed no refund what is offereAfter countless phone calls and many conversations with other support they had informed me that nervous solution has been formed yet and that basically I was told to sit tight and they will get back to me when a resolution has been formed