Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Received email saying credit card declined and unable to get subscription plan back

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
efpetro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo send me an email saying my credit card was declined and to reactivate my subscription using the email link.  The link didn't work.  I then spent 50 minutes on hold before being told be Alro "lack of" support I was screwed and my new plan would cost $3 times 13 cameras a month or $500 a year.  I've been with Arlo since the beginning but I'm done.  Stay away from Arlo and Netgear, I will.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey efpetro,

Let me reach out to you via private message in regards to your Arlo Smart subscription.

efpetro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just a follow up.  Arlo reached out to me only to inform my that I'm still screwed.  They initially sent me an email that was flagged by gmail as spam and when I responded to it I was to late by a week.  I'm really confused as to how a technology company can't manage to send a message to my Arlo app saying that I need to address my payment issue.  I think this is by design in order to push users out of legacy plans.   I even think their email might have been intentionally disguised as spam.  

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've escalated and informed your case to the team and they will look into your case further.