Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Question about Arlo Smart $2.99/month?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
JacobPressures
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Everyone,

I'm confused. People are saying that they've purchased 5 cameras. Then when they buy the 6th camera they are asking about increasing to the $9.99 plan. Why can't you just pay $2.99 for the 6th camera? It makes sense that if you got the 8th camera, you might as well get the $9.99 plan.

I don't see why you can't continue to get the first 5 for free and then pay $2.99 for additional ones. The only difference is that greed causes Arlo to think of itself and not its customers and make them pay for more than what they need.

Do I understand this correctly?  Given the Youtube reviews and seeing how this company treats us --being extremely stingy, I'm afraid to trust this company. 

Five years from now they might abandon all the current features and make us buy everything all over again.

1 REPLY 1
JacobPressures
Aspirant
Aspirant

The more i watch Youtube videos and the more i see how they price thier equipment, not giving you enough items, over charging, subscription fees that don't make sense other than to take more of your money.

Why do you trust this company? It seems like a Venus Fly Trap!!!

You are actually the bird hovering trying to figure things out and Arlo is going to eat you!

I don't see where they are putting out genuine products to benefit its customers only baiting us enough to keep our business.