Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Purchased Arlo Ultra 4-camera system with 1 year Arlo Smart included on Amazon. How to activate?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Djordje
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have bought  Arlo Ultra+ 4 camera system from Amazon with 1 Year Plan Included.

How I can activate that? I didn’t have any recommended task when I setup my Smart Hub and when I try to register for some Smart Plan they only screen me No Subscription 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you set the system up you should have automatically gotten a trial subscription for each camera. However, it may be that your country can't get subscriptions - have you checked the FAQ here to see?

Djordje
Aspirant
Aspirant

I will look to the FAQ but I don’t think that is a reason. I didn’t get automatically trial plan and also I don’t have solution to pay. I’m very sad and unhappy.

Do you maybe know how I can write direct to their support? I can’t find contact form

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Djordje  I never had to do anything. It started upon setting the cameras up. What do you see when you go to settings then selecting subscription. Even though  it came with it through amazon what county do you live it just to eliminate what @jguerdat said. Here is a link to that with the countries at the bottom.

https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

Also support info is at the bottom of this page below this thread.