Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Invoice copy for business

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
stevenmorton
Follower
Follower

Great product ARLO team, though i do RECOMMEND adding an option to receive invoices.

I require the monthly invoice for business purpose and have spent way too long searching for this on the website. It is very frustrating, please contact me to get this sorted

1) website has with no invoice option.

2) Looked at the support site - no joy there

Hope to hear from someone shortly.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @stevenmorton

Please contact the Support Team regarding this. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

You may also try to contact support through your Arlo app within Settings > Support.

infotech1415
Initiate
Initiate

I have the same problem and I contacted Support. They said that they cannot provide an invoice. Our accounting department will not pay charges without invoices. Now I am going to have 10 cameras that are unusable.

This is ridiculous that you can charge a credit card but not provide an invoice.

SecuritySup
Initiate
Initiate

Hello,

We are looking for the same thing. To set up as a vendor and have a monthly billing. Other than going to another company where we will have to run cables and POE connections, this is the best solution for temporary camera placement in our 500,000 sq ft warehouse and manufacturing facility. 

Vendor set up would increase Arlo's profitability to larger scale corporations who need a temporary camera coverage until a permanent coverage can happen. 

Let me know if this is in the works.