Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Mosleh
Guide
Guide
I have the basic subscription I want to update my subscription and add more cameras. How to do that.
10 REPLIES 10
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

go to settings, click on subscription and change plan to the next level ( or higher )... pay  monthly fee and your G2G

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Mosleh
Guide
Guide
Thank you for your reply. I do not have any choice for upgrading. Please look at the attached photo.
Regards
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Mosleh,

Please refer to this article to learn which country supports Arlo Smart subscription: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

Mosleh
Guide
Guide
Thank you Jessica for your reply
I am from Jordan. My country is not in the list. I do not know what to do to add more cams to my subscription.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

At this time, we only support Arlo Smart subscription at countries that are listed on that link.

Mosleh
Guide
Guide

Hi Jessica

greetings

is there any other way to add more cams to my subscription, already bought five cams.

is there any solution to make my sub. 10 cams instead of five. with payments.

regards

mosleh

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mosleh wrote:

is there any other way to add more cams to my subscription, already bought five cams.

is there any solution to make my sub. 10 cams instead of five. with payments.

You can't get a subscription if you aren't in a country where they are offered.

But if you have two base stations, you can set up two basic (free) accounts, and share the cameras accross the two accounts with "grant access".

Of course if you only have one base station, you can purchase another.  That would improve performance, especially when you have multiple motion events near-simultaneously.

Mosleh
Guide
Guide
Thanks a lot. Yes I bought another base stations. So how can I grant access. Is this secured no one can access my cameras. What are the steps for grant access. So I need to create another email and create another account. Right?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mosleh wrote:
So I need to create another email and create another account. Right?

Yes.

@Mosleh wrote:
So how can I grant access. Is this secured no one can access my cameras. What are the steps for grant access. 

https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-to-my-Arlo-account

Mosleh
Guide
Guide
Thanks a lot