How to report undetected persons?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Highlighted
Trigger78 Star
Star
Arlo Smart recordings occasionally note that something was "maybe" a person and it prompts me to select whether it was a person or "other" to help Arlo learn. When this prompt does not occur, how can I teach Arlo that it missed a person entirely and detected only general motion? I've sometimes used the Donate function in this scenario, but the function is poorly documented and there's no comment opportunity, so I don't know if engineers are actually interpreting my donated clips as intended.
Model: VMC4030 | Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera

Accepted Solutions
JamesC Community Manager
Community Manager

Trigger78,

Currently when this happens, there is no way to tell Arlo Smart that it missed a person detection. In the future, improvements will be made to this feature allowing users to provide more information in these scenarios. The donate function is a good place to start for these types of videos while we wait for these future enhancements to be implemented.

JamesC

View solution in original post

All Replies
JamesC Community Manager
Community Manager

Trigger78,

Currently when this happens, there is no way to tell Arlo Smart that it missed a person detection. In the future, improvements will be made to this feature allowing users to provide more information in these scenarios. The donate function is a good place to start for these types of videos while we wait for these future enhancements to be implemented.

JamesC

View solution in original post