Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I set up the subscription?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SeminoleNation
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased separately the following:

1 - Arlo video doorbell

2 - Arlo Pro 3 wire-free cameras

4 - Arlo Ultra wire-free cameras w/VMB5000 Smarthub.

1 - Additional VMB5000 SmartHub due to the size of my house and the distance required. (I have not yet added this smart hub but will over the next couple of days.

When I set up the initial smart hub, I did it with the Pro 3 cameras which I installed inside my home because it was easiest start to understanding the system.

The Pro 3 cameras came with some sort of 3 month trial (expiration 8/21/20) which shows under my Subscriptions in the Settings tab. Then there is "Arlo Smart Premier 1 year" that goes until May 20, 2021.

I don't understand the separate expiration dates between the 3 month trial and the one year Premier plan.

Again, I have a video doorbell, 2 Pro 3 cameras and 4 Ultra cameras all connected to a single smart hub. I am about to add a 2nd smart hub but I need to know how to set this all up subscription wise so that I don't have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for the cloud service.

Thoughts? Ideas? Recommendations? Advice? 

2 REPLIES 2
SeminoleNation
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also, I purchased the doorbell, two pro cameras, and 4 Ultra cameras as 3 separate purchases.

I am unable to add the Pro 3 cameras and the video doorbell to the 1 year Smart Premier plan (expiring May 2021).

Why is that? I want all 7 devices on the same plan. How do I accomplish that? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @SeminoleNation

Please contact the Support Team in regards to the different trials & base stations. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support