Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Johnwalk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Based on the advice several times I downgraded my account from premier to basic twice in an attempt to get the smart service (I now know was a waste of time).

I am now on basic. It has been a week and have not been credited with a refund on my credit card.

Has anyone been refunded and how long did it take.

I can't seem to find any way to call their billing dept.

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
StrikeSwiftly
Apprentice
Apprentice
I'm in process of trying to organise a refund/cancel active sub. No luck so far. Will most likely do a cc charge back on next deduction.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The refund is automatic after downgrading your plan to Basic. It may take several business days for the refund to be reflected on your credit card statement.

If you would like, please send me a private message with the email address you use to login to your Arlo account and I will request an update on your refund request.

JamesC

StrikeSwiftly
Apprentice
Apprentice
James can you please cancel my CVR sub. I can't due to the bug as explained elsewhere and in PM's to dawn.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

StrikeSwiftly,

I've escalated this, I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information.

JamesC

Patrick_Bell
Tutor
Tutor

James

Can I cancel my smart subscription as CVR is clearly not operating appropriately in Australia.  When you scroll back to a specific time that you want to review, it scrolls back to a time that arlo defaults to, not the time the user wants.  arlo also needs a "functionality' to record video over a period of time that the user requires - after all thats why you want CVR - to go back and check/record a specific time period that wasnt autorecorded for some reason.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Patrick_Bell,

If you would like to cancel a subscription, log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > Subscription > click "Change Plan" under CVR. From there, complete the flow and you can opt out of the CVR subscription.

JamesC