Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Failure of auto subscription of smart premier 1 yr plan

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rbenn87
Aspirant
Aspirant

Model: VMB5000r5 (5 camera costco package)

Firmware: 1.15.01_244_c345a43

Environment: Home resident

Case number: 41313024

I must say I am highly disappointed by the customer service I received when I called. I love the cameras but the customer service was so terrible I am considering returning the cameras and seeking service from one of your competitors. I set up my cameras, updated all firmware and registered. I received an email stating that my 1yr arlo smart plan is automatically applied however when I look into the subscription tab under my account its states no arlo smart plan yet. I called spoke to numerous different representatives was placed on long holds (exceeding 20 minutes) while receiving no help at all and then being told that I will be called back (which never happened) or transferred to someone else who can not help me.

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@rbenn87

Has your personal account been debited for the 1 year subscription?

rbenn87
Aspirant
Aspirant
No, I bought the 5 camera pack from Which is suppose give me a year subscription for free
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@rbenn87

I have escalated your case & Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

rbenn87
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been given a new case #41337857 which has been escalated per an email i received  (see content below) on tuesday it is now Sunday and I haven't  gotten a word back or anything very disappointed in services I will be returning cameras and looking at your competitors :

Hello Rashane,

Thank you for using our online portal. We have created a new case #41337857 for your request and assigned it to our support team.

An Arlo Support expert will review your query and respond within 1-2 business days.

Case Description
Community Complaint - Rashane Bennett

You will receive an email notification when your case is updated. Please refer to your case number in any correspondence with Arlo Support.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED EMAIL.

Thanks,
Arlo Support