Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary

14016 We are unable to We are sorry we are unable to change your plan. Please try again now.

The above error is stopping me spending money with you, for 3 days now.

But you do manage to take $1 off my credit card every time I click it. 

Trying to purchase Arlo smart for 1 camera.This is my third attempt, as last to times notifications did not work. Hoping lateset update to Android (2.7.0) had fixed notifications. Can anyone confirm this??

But useless if I can't even buy it. If its fixed I will spend more money.

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have opened a case for you. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the case number for you reference: 40673039

gigigogo
Initiate
Initiate

Well today is the 31st and this issue still exists...I just wasted an hour on the phone and support was acting as if this is something new, its not. If you cant hire the right people to fix it, at least have the desency to not keep people on the phone all day.

AnerUSMC
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been having the same issue for the past two weeks and support is unable to resolve it.

shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary

I am, as I write this, on hold with "level 2" support. To sort a whole raft of problems, billing, notifications and not being able to even purchase a single camera subscription.

I will get back soon with a solution if I get 1.

BTW what county are you in I am in New Zealand.

shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary

Ok 48 minute phone call and no progress to any of my issues.

But you will be happy to know tht we been escalated past Level 2 support to the engineers.

Best option they offered was, "are you trying to upgrade the same camera."

Duh.....No.