Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
greglee20
Star
Star

Why have you offered me a free plan till Oct 2019 then i checked the other day and i was being charged £6.49 a month .Lucky i saw that and have cancelled my card with Arlo just waiting for the refund you promised me as i dont want a service i have to pay for ..

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @greglee20,

I have sent you a private message to gather more information from you. Hope to hear from you.

greglee20
Star
Star

Hello i tried to send a message but it bounced back but i was fuming specially when they stated its free till oct 2019 then take a payment .Cant expect people like me to spend all the money on cameras lights then make a promise and steal it away ...I was going to post all this on Trustpilot today but been so busy not had a chance yet last time i done a heavy post i got 5000 hits so i know how my post can damage any company ...Await to hear back thanks greg ..

greglee20
Star
Star

I emailed the Ceo then have been dealing with JHON see latest message this is the most disgusting service any one can get from such a big company so will be going on Utube and doing a video about my horrific story from being called a liar to then being told there was issues worldwide ..

Update from Arlo:

Hi Greg,

Good Day.

This is Jhon from Arlo Customer Care Team. I would just like to touch base on this open case to monitoring and update. This is still being worked on by our system support team as to how we will be able to apply the service plan we have granted for your account for free. I have followed up on this already and hoping for a positive feedback from them.

I will send an update or call you as soon as I hear from them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Sincerely,