Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can only add one camera for smart notifications

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
blewton3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Has any one had issues adding multiple cameras to their smart notifications list?

I have one active camera. Whenever I drag and drop the other two into the active group, it refreshes and drops them back into the inactive area..

I have the Premier Smart account.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

blewton3,

I've tested this and was able to drag and drop devices into the active/inactive list without experiencing what you describe. What client are you using (Android, iOS, Webclient)?

JamesC

blewton3
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m on the latest version of iOS.

This morning I logged into the web client to see if that would help, however, it wouldn’t even show my other two cameras as options to make active. There was my one active camera and the inactive drop down with nothing shown.

My Arlo app is up to date as well. My two cameras in question are working properly and are also updated. To my knowledge, nothing is different from the active one. They were all purchased together and setup/updated at the same time.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

blewton3,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? If you navigate to Settings > My Devices > select a camera > do you see a field to adjust Arlo Smart settings?

JamesC