Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can Smart subscription be shared with 2 different accounts where members are in the same household?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rhodeshousehold
Follower
Follower

Hi-

We have a couple Arlo Pro and Pro2 cameras around the house, and just added the doorbell. My husband set up the doorbell on his account while I have all the cameras on my account. It seems that I get all the notifications from the doorbell, but I don't get the recordings. Can the Arlo Smart subscription be shared with two different accounts- where members are in the same household? Also- my husband set up the doorbell on his account because he was installing the doorbell, but it should be on my account. Is there any easy way to transfer this to my account and still keep the free trial?

Thank you

Elena

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The subscription is relative to the primary account. However, if you have been granted access (he would have to do that in Settings, Grant Access) you should be seeing recordings, too. So the question is, did he grant access to you?

As for switching accounts, he must remove the doorbell from his account so you can set it up fresh. You can then grant him access to it.