Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can I use Smart Plan 3 Mth Trial with Current 1yr trial already Active?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rhabdox1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Purchased VMB5000 Smart Hub which came with 1 year Smart Premium subscription. Also bought 2 x Arlo Floodlights which come with 3mth free trial Smart Premium subscription. Set up the cameras, which indicate the 3 mth Smart Prem trial running concurrent with my HUB 1 year Smart Prem. Surely the trials would either extend the Hub 1 year subscription, or only be activated after the 1 year subscription runs out, but this doesn't seem to be the case. The cameras indicate the 3 mth trial in blue boxes above the Hub 1 year sub in the subscriptions settings screen. It indicates that the cameras are inactive on the 1 year Hub subscription and when I rey to manage cameras, the app doesn't allow me to drag and drop the cameras into the 1 Year Hub subscription which should allow for up to 10 cameras. Should I launch a ticket with support? Because it just seems like the trials are wasted/obsolete. There seems to be something regarding a subscription code? 16 letters and alphas...what's the purpose of it? Any help appreciated, Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @rhabdox1

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support