Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can I remove one of my 10 cameras and include the doorbell under my existing smart plan?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JanetRog
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a 10 camera Premier Smart Legacy Plan.

I have 10 existing cameras, not necessarily all being used at same time, depending on time of year.  I have recently purchased the arlo Wirefree Doorbell that included a 3 month subscription plan. This has since expired. My question is can I remove one of my 10 cameras and include the doorbell under my existing Premier Smart Plan or do I need to add another separate plan for the doorbell?  I have looked to try to do either but have come up with no clues on how to go about it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JanetRog
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. I found the problem was that I had no option to do this via a web browser on my iPad or iPhone. Had to actually be done via a computer. I appreciate your help. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JanetRog wrote:

My question is can I remove one of my 10 cameras and include the doorbell under my existing Premier Smart Plan 

Yes.  Just drag one of the cameras to the "no plan" section, and similarly move the doorbell into the plan.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While that should work be aware that folks ended up having to unsubscribe from the current plan and resubscribe to one of the new plans. 

JanetRog
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. I found the problem was that I had no option to do this via a web browser on my iPad or iPhone. Had to actually be done via a computer. I appreciate your help.