Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR Plan wont end subscription without cancelling all plans. HOW LAME

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LameInterface
Aspirant
Aspirant

When you click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION as recommended in the instructions, the subscription DOES NOT END unless you end ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS. How pathetic
Looks like I will have to end my use of Arlo altogether if you cannot resolve this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

LameInterface,

If you have remaining time on your subscription when you cancel it, the subscription will continue until the end of the period, at which time it will not automatically renew if it was cancelled. Are you experiencing something different?

JamesC

LameInterface
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, when I click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION, it takes me to a screen that has a greyed out CONTINUE button. 

If I quit that screen, it does not show as cancelled when I log back in. If I click CONTINUE, nothing happens.
NOT TO MENTION, that it doesn't say that CVR requires AC power for it to work to begin with. I have solar powered units and ordered the CVR only to find out AFTERWARD that it does not work on solar units.
The only way out was to cancel ALL subscriptions and EVEN THEN you charge me for a whole month for service I cant even use.
LameInterface
Aspirant
Aspirant

So James C....
Where did you go?
I replied that the interface does NOT allow you to terminate the CVR, I AM SEEING SOMETHING DIFFERENT, and you just disappear from the conversation.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the late reply. To cancel a subscription, see here: https://kb.arlo.com/1215141/How-do-I-change-or-cancel-my-Arlo-subscription-plan

Could you provide a screenshot of what you're experiencing when attempting to cancel?

JamesC