Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base VMS3430 Offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wane
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have been using this system for approx 1 year with no issues. Suddenly last week got error messages on the router for this line. I have attempted numerous times to reconnect the base with the router but no luck. Replaced Ethernet cable, move placement from line 3 to line4 which works fine for other devices – still no connection. In setting I removed all devices and attempted to connect base as new. Still nothing. Error “Your Base Station could not be discovered.” Any suggestions before I have to replace the base station. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can check the LEDs on your router port that the base is connected to - generally should be amber indicating a 100Mbps connection. The base should show at least an amber LED (if not green) and the router should show the base connected to it. If any of this isn't working right, it sounds like the base is faulty. If still within the warranty period, open a case with support for an RMA.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Wane
Aspirant
Aspirant

I appreciate the response but still no connection.  No longer under warranty.  Have ordered a replacment base already. Thank you.