Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
henriksarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I get an error message shown as an orange banner on top of page when trying to subscribe Elite-plan with five cameras. I get the option to chose what cameras to include in the plan, but when I choose Elite-plan, the next page is showing: "Account does not exist for the paymentId"

I have only used the 1 year free trail before.

Have any of you guys experienced this and have a solution?

Best regards,

Henrik

41 REPLIES 41
Cossie
Tutor
Tutor

You ask me to be patient, but I’m hearing nothing, when can I expect to get able to subscribe again and why don’t you provide me with a promotion code so my cameras can start recording again. Br carsten

jarletu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem, tried to contact support, it seems that they ar not comptent to fix this.... 

They only have BS help and it dosent work. please have anyone gotten this fixed??

maybe this is a problem for people not living in USA/America?

I live in Norway.

gtnkhm
Initiate
Initiate

Nope, issue in USA, too. I live in Houston, TX.

Alexander_CR
Tutor
Tutor
Hello, I’m experiencing the same issue immediately after selecting the plan to subscribe. How should I proceed?
crgarcia5
Initiate
Initiate

Customer service is ridiculous.  No one knows how to fix this problem so they just continue to push you off to the next incompetent csr.  Guess I'll be heading to Best Buy today to purchase a new security system with actual customer service that is able assist.

pezzos69
Guide
Guide

Same problem. It's great to see that it's been weeks (yes, weeks) since I try to get a subscription.

How do you Arlo pay your bill each month if your customers beg you to subscribe and you are not able to make a simple way to pay into the portal? How much does it cost you?

The funniest thing is that I just received a limited time offered (for Valentine's day) to subscribe and I can't.

My system is just cool cameras with geolocation still not working, no siren (even if it was announced at the CES 2019) and I can't use them because a bug in the paiement.

I'll move at the end of the year, I'll go to an brand with a real customer centric service.

Alexander_CR
Tutor
Tutor
Totally agree.. I’m moving too to another real stand alone camera system, with full HomeKit support.
jay_jay7
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased multiple Ultra 2 cameras and used the trial subscription. The scripting expires and I can't renew.  The Arlo website gives me an error every time I process my credit card.  I have tried multiple cards with no success.  I have call tech support too.  No success.  I would like to renew my subscription. Anyone has a solution?

tukapa1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same as everyone else - can't renew subscription.

No use to me without this - do I have to return them for a refund?

julienlazarus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem here.

Logged a case with the support team

tukapa1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just managed to make it work.

I logged into www.my.arlo.com and clicked on one of the active cameras.  I can't replicate what I did as my subscription is now active, but one of the settings gave me the option to subscribe and it initially showed the option for each individual camera, rather than the multicamera subscription.

There was a link to change to the multicamera subscription.  I clicked on that and it allowed me to put my payment info in and went through.

Windows 10, Chrome browser.

It now shows as an active subscription.

YMMV.

Every time I log into MyArlo on my laptop it says my device isn't recognised and I have to go through validating it every time, which is just another issue I guess.....

Landonitis
Tutor
Tutor

I tried again today due to your message and mine finally worked after nearly a month of no service. Glad it is working, cannot believe that they did not even send an email saying it is fixed. 

pezzos69
Guide
Guide

I tried again today but it still doesn't work, even in a private browsing mode.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate everyone's patience about this. This issue should now be resolved and you should be able to renew or subscribe to Arlo Smart subscription. 

If you're still experiencing this problem, please let me know.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey pezzos69,

Could you try again and let me know if you're still experiencing the issue so I can let the development team know?

Jcwk
Tutor
Tutor

This is not fixed. I'm still getting the same old account doesn't exist paymentid error when trying to sign up a subscription 

pezzos69
Guide
Guide

Well done dev team, you remove the error message. 

But hey, why don't fix the real problem instead?

I tried just now, no error message, all fields are green, I click on "Update payment info", the "please wait" box appears and then... nothing.

Dev team, you make your test with IE6 or what? There is like a lot of errors and some are just for modern browsers like this one:

Access to fetch at 'https://myapi.arlo.com/log' from origin 'https://my.arlo.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

Try not to make me waste more time trying to fix this. 

And for all the users in my situation, you should make an effort by offering them a discount.

You're welcome.