Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
henriksarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I get an error message shown as an orange banner on top of page when trying to subscribe Elite-plan with five cameras. I get the option to chose what cameras to include in the plan, but when I choose Elite-plan, the next page is showing: "Account does not exist for the paymentId"

I have only used the 1 year free trail before.

Have any of you guys experienced this and have a solution?

Best regards,

Henrik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate everyone's patience about this. This issue should now be resolved and you should be able to renew or subscribe to Arlo Smart subscription. 

If you're still experiencing this problem, please let me know.

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't have an explanation but at what point in the attempt to subscribe do you get that error - is it when you have entered all credit card information and are actually finishing the process?

henriksarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I see the error message once I logged in and then again in the subscription process. I don’t get the option to enter credit card details
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey henriksarlo,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

mrwhitken
Aspirant
Aspirant
Marcel1962
Aspirant
Aspirant

I exprience the same issue. "Account does not exist for the paymentld"

LROcean
Initiate
Initiate

SUBSCRIPTION /PAYMENT API VALIDATION FAILED error when trying to add another device to my smart plan. already have 5 trying to add my (6th) wired video doorbell. I get to the payment section- hit submit and get this back. tried multiple cards and PayPal . This is on the arlo website. my address info is correct.

ANYONE?

Thanks

Lew

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mrwhitken, Marcel1962, LROcean,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

mcgeenw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue, why is this? 

GraysonL
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am receiving this same error when trying to renew my subscription as well. Please help. 

Bob_1963
Guide
Guide

I am receiving this same error when trying to renew my subscription as well. Please help. 

Jcwk
Tutor
Tutor

me too, i'm getting this message as well and it stopped any page loading when i try to sign up for any subscription. What is going on?

Landonitis
Tutor
Tutor

I have been having the same issue. Last week I reached out to customer service, waited on hold, and at the end they said, couldn't help me, but to wait a few days for someone to contact me back... It makes me question the integrity of the system.

Cossie
Tutor
Tutor

Har kæmpet med Support i flere dage sendt dem alt og ingen hjælp foreløbig. kan så se her at jeg ikke er den eneste som har fået abonnoment betaling flernet, har prøvet at bestille et kamera på US siden, hvilket man heller ikke kan.

Har prøvet safari og Google på IOS og Google og IE på min windows 10 - uden resultat  -  Jeg kæmper videre....

Cossie
Tutor
Tutor

Prøvede dine forslag, men hjalp ikke hos mig. får stadig account does not exist for the paymentid.

SUK

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If anyone is receiving an error that says "Account does not exist for the paymentId", please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Landonitis
Tutor
Tutor

This doesn't actually help. I have reached out via phone to support. I have reached out via this website and had Jessica respond to me. They always go through a few questions, ask for a screenshot, and then give you the run around - someone will reach out... yeah sure. I have been waiting on "support" to fix this issue since January 25th. I am sorry, I have a $2,000 home security product, that is not actually providing security because your "support team" cannot find the time to help me subscribe to your program. This is bollocks.

Cossie
Tutor
Tutor

Hi Jessica,

it’s already in the support team under ticket number 42264723

and you got all my screen dumps of the error messages, so I’m hoping to Hera from you soon.

I tried on iOS and PC, different browsers, emptying cache. 

I even tried to buy a new camera, on the US Arlo website, and same error.

as I see it, you hame removed, the page where we can pay by credit card. 

I have a total off 11 cameras who don’t record any movement and only 4 where I can see in real-time.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The development team has reached out saying that they are aware of the issue and is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community. We appreciate everyone's patience in regards to this.

Cossie
Tutor
Tutor
Hi Jessica, thanks for information , Can you ask the developers for a promo code until they fix it.
Jcwk
Tutor
Tutor

Would be nice for some promo code for all those that are affected since we are all having a security system that cost us a few thousands sitting here not able to run any subscription to get anything out of it. (mine's are almost all Ultra camera btw) Thanks!

Giovannicruz12
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same issue. It also keeps charging me $1 every time I try
Deanbar
Initiate
Initiate
I have the same problem can't pay subscription for one camera as soon as i choose the plan keeps asking to login and repeat same every time
gtnkhm
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same issues both on the PC we app and on my android app. I am actually trying TO BUY A SUBSCRIPTION AND GIVE YOU MONEY and you cannot fix this issues that has existed across the board for weeks. Contacting support doesn't help, as stated by others. It is a wide spread problem. FIX IT!!!!!!

Landonitis
Tutor
Tutor
No kidding, $2,000 of hardware sitting here useless since mid January with no support. I almost want to reach out to reviewers online and point them at this thread so that Arlo gets enough pressure on them to give a **bleep**.