Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
XIX
Tutor
Tutor

I am trying to get a Smart subscription (trial first but tried normal as well) activated and when I enter my credit card details it still says "must enter credit card" in red text.

Have tried multiple cards of different types and it makes no difference. It seems it doesnt recognise that a card number is entered?

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I've found that each time I have to enter info I have to re-enter the CC number completely, even though it appears to be saved.

XIX
Tutor
Tutor
I have tried entering the card and re entering and it has made no difference.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@XIX wrote:
I have tried entering the card and re entering and it has made no difference.

Make sure all the fields on the form are correctly filled out.  If I remember correctly it will silently reject if there's something missing.  Though it's been a while, so I might be wrong on that.

XIX
Tutor
Tutor
Everything is entered and reentered correctly, it simply says "you must enter a credit card number" and that error remains and it wont allow to complete the payment info.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If trying the app and multiple browsers provides the same problem, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Greg-ch
Initiate
Initiate

I've got exactly the same issue. I've entered all my details including different credit cards and every time it doesn't seem to recognise that I have actually entered a valid number. Frustrating. 

I've lodged a ticket 10 days and got no response.

I tried to call but got no answer.

At this point I'd love to walk back into a shop and give them back... unfortunately I've just finished the 12 month free trial and my warranty has expired... 

At this point in time I won't be buying Arlo any more...

peakes00
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the exact same issue... our free trial has ended, have been trying for over a month to sign up for a subscription... tells me credit card details are incorrect... have live chatted with them and all I got was "we have had numerous customers experiencing the same issue" and that they were trying to fix it... I still can't sign up... they don't answer their phones... and I am SOOOOOO over it! Glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.