Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo smart notification deactivated, now unable to reactivate camera with smart notification

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JTRAN80
Guide
Guide

I am paying  for 1 arlo smart notifications for 1 camera (1 year subscription). I was experiencing severe delayed notifications for this camera recently. A quick google search said that arlo smart was the culprit. So on my android phone I deactivated the arlo smart notification for that camera, and then instantly got the fast notifications again. Now, I want to reactivate this camera back to arlo smart notifications. When I go back to the android app, the camera is not listed in the arlo smart notification setting. Same thing when I go on my PC. On iOS,all my cameras shows deactivated in the arlo smart notification setting. When I try to drag the camera back to the activated section, the camera will automatically go back to the deactivated section before I can hit Save.  I am paying a subscription that I can no longer use.   Please help. 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure you're dragging the camera to the right area. You should be dropping onto the "Drop here to activate" area which will turn green when positioned properly. Also, be sure that you aren't trying to exceed the number of active cameras.

If that isn't the case, open a case with support here.