Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo elite plan. I dont want to pay monthly. How do I change to yearly plan?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sadface
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I dont want to pay monthly. How do I change to yearly plan?

And change to 24hour time. The US time is crap for european. 

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sadface wrote:

I dont want to pay monthly. How do I change to yearly plan?

Arlo currently isn't offering a yearly plan.

@Sadface wrote:

And change to 24hour time. The US time is crap for european. 

That has been suggested here before (way back in 2015), but Arlo hasn't implemented it.  The suggestion has gotten surprisingly few votes.  You can add your comment (and vote for it) here: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Idea-Exchange/Time-Format/idi-p/980838

Unforeseen_UA
Initiate
Initiate
Hello I am a owner of 8 Arlo Cameras, 4 Original Pros and 4 Ultras. I have spent good money with Arlo products from extra batteries to the original Arlo cameras first sold and I have to say I am very disappointed in how much Arlo is trying to Gouge us on our monthly subscriptions plans now. I think it’s pretty Absurd and a little sneaky if you ask me, Hmmm let’s wait for tons of people that are making us millionaires to buy all our stuff and then smash them with this crazy subscription cost. What am I even paying for my cameras only record when motion is active which they don’t even catch the person walking back if they just walked bye and the big all mighty ULTRAS can’t even pickup a license plate driving bye, I had the camera in multiple different positions even the way Arlo recommends it and you still can’t read the plate. That’s pretty pathetic and you want me to pay for that well lol. So it’s pretty messed up that company’s that seem to start off small and are there for the people end up not being there for the people in the end because of greed!!!!!!!