Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo discounts

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Ultra-David
Guide
Guide

I have 5 Pro 3 cameras and I purchased the set because I did not want to be roped into a subscription. There are some settings I am happy to pay for but I am not interested in paying an extra $120 per year for these. Are there any 50% off coupons available like there has been in the past?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Ultra-David

Arlo offers 25% discounts for Military, first responders, Nurses etc. You can find more info here: Arlo Discounts

I hope this helps, please let us know If you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Ultra-David

Arlo offers 25% discounts for Military, first responders, Nurses etc. You can find more info here: Arlo Discounts

I hope this helps, please let us know If you have any other questions.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@ShayneS  It is not clear in the link short of signing up but is just for Active or do Retired qualify? 

Ultra-David
Guide
Guide

This is disappointing.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@ShayneS  Disregard my post about active or retired. I started signing up and it does state to provide retired Law Enforcement ID  as an option that I have. 

Sasha_SF
Guide
Guide

How do we add the ID.me discounts for our subscriptions?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I @Sasha_SF

These discounts are for hardware only. I hope that helps. 

Thanks!

Cdmiller1983
Aspirant
Aspirant

Amazing that Arlo doesn’t give 10% discount for bundles to subscribers. You’d think this is petty enough for them not to care and to keep customers subscribed (which would make up for the petty 10% that they refuse to give) even after I got disconnected and talked to a boy 3 different times. I really don’t want to keep subscribed. I wonder if Ring is better? #ring #doorbell #discount #customerservice #farlo