Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Oct 31st, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Arlo Smart options missing from added cameras

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Highlighted
Follower
Follower

After the initial install of my Arlo base station and (4) cameras, I realized that needed to purchase two additional cameras.  During the initial install, I was able to configure and setup the Arlo Smart features on the initial four cameras without a problem.  I initially subscribed to the standard plan (up to 5 cameras).  After purchasing and connecting the two additional cameras, I realized that needed to upgrade to the Premiere service level (up to 10 cameras).  That done, I attempted to complete my configuration of the additional cameras.  However, I have not been able to get the additional two cameras to recognize or be configured to use the Arlo Smart options. It has been about two weeks since I installed the two new cameras and upgraded my service level.   Why can I not use Arlo Smart on these new cameras?  They are the same model as the previous cameras I installed.  Arlo Smart continues to work fine on the original four cameras.  What am I missing?

Thanks,

Alex.

Model: VMB3000 | Arlo Base Station, VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation