Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart configuration not accessible

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cocuana
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I've subscribed Arlo Smart to be able to configure a detection zone.

At the time my configuration was 3 x VMC3030 and a base station VMB4000. I subscribe Arlo Smart for one of the cameras and I was able to configure one of the cameras, as expected with a detection zone and everything works as expected.

Then I have a connection issue in the camera i've configured with Arlo Smart and I've installed another base station VMB3000 where I sync that camera.

Since then, the only way to manage detection zones is using the Android App, it doesn't work with iOS or even on WebApp.

Any clues about this?

Best regards,

PS: I've tried Live Chat and Phone Line and none works:(

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Cocuana

Have you tried this link here for customer support? Arlo Tech Support

Cocuana
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Yes, for sure.

The only one that works is the link to Community. Contact support, gives me the same page, Chat doesn’t work at all whatever browse I use on my Mac, phone support in my country, Portugal, goes on a loop again, the option to open a ticket doesn’t work.

So, the only option, is the Community, with no clues till now.

Regards,,

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Cocuana

When you mention " Since then, the only way to manage detection zones is using the Android App, it doesn't work with iOS or even on WebApp." Are the options not appearing or do they not function as intended? If the options are missing can you provide a screenshot?

Cocuana
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shano,

I've replied with the screenshots in a private message.

Regards,

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.