Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart Subscription

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
PaulEcosse
Follower
Follower

It looks like ARLO have ended my subscription on ARLO SMART, even though I paid last month on the 14th March and next payment not due until 14th April.  I had an email from ARLO a couple of days ago saying they were sorry I had left SMART and offered to restart my subscription, although it was at the current rate, not the special offer rate I took out last year.  I have not left!!!

On my subscription page it shows -Arlo Smart - 0 of 3 camera(s) participating, even though I had 2 participating until very recently.  When I go to manage Manage Cameras on the subscription page, the button just greys out and does not allow me to 'manage' the cameras.  I have set up zones on my cameras and that seems to have stopped working.  I have reported the issue in a phone conversation and have a case number.  It was suggested it was a billing department issue rather than a technical issue.  But heard nothing back after uploading a screenshot of my subscription page

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @PaulEcosse

I have escalated this issue for you & you new escalations case number is 41559868